Friday, December 19, 2008

How it feels to be a Fallen

Hmm.... lately, i feel so weird. Its been awhile since i felt like this. I feel so tired, so sick, so angry, and so sad...... sometimes become emo also. Sometimes i feel like smiling and sometimes i don't. Lately i feel defeated and insulted. I've lost my confidence. And most of all i've failed my loved ones. I failed to do so many things for them.
I also feel sorry for all those i've hurt, and i know i can never take back the damage. I am also sorry for all the wrong things i have done and for all the times i failed to keep my promises. Lately i've been struck by so many difficulties, and life seems to get worse and worse.
But the moment everything seems wrong, i realise that there are always those who are always there for me. Because of them i can go on, and they are always there to ease the pain. I still remember that most of them are my childhood friends, and that time we were sometimes immature and fought alot. But now we are close like brothers. There also a few that i have just recently met, and i cherish them all equally.
I am glad to have met these people, and that they have made a difference in my life... usually for the better and i just wanted them to know that i will also and always be there for them when they need me.

5 comments:

Lov3lyP3Nny said...

lol.. this post so emo..
but... it will be alright..
xixi..
dont think too much^^
no matter what u r facing now.. u can come and talk to me,jiejie o.. kekee.. xD
guai..^^

Silverstorm said...

Haha Da jie!! Haha. Okla when me got lots of problems and stress me go tell u so u oso stress with me ^^

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

wah!! got mei ni an wei!! lolz
u betta appreciate xp

btw-phat kid your not fallen la wan me come show you how a fallen would REALLY feel like? hehe..

cheer up :)

Silverstorm said...

Hmm haha ok ^^ i will cheer up.

Silverstorm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.